Hello, its Dr. Bailey !
First of all I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to visit our site to learn a little more about us. Choosing the right dentist for you or your loved ones can be a stressful process. You see big beautiful ad's full of promises, bells and whistles and enticing specials to lure you to a practice. Through the years, many of our patients have experienced this, only to be let down for many reasons.
Since we opened our practice in 2003, we have always strived to be the most caring, customer oriented and less intimidating dental practice in St. Tammany. Most practices make the same claim and offer some of the services below to back it up, but collectively I feel that below are the top 10 reasons that truly set our practice apart from the others with regard to patient satisfaction.
1. ONE PATIENT AT A TIME. When you appoint with either my Hygienist or myself, you can be assured that you not only have our undivided attention, but that ample time will be appointed to insure you receive the best dental care.
2. ONE DOCTOR/ONE HYGIENIST. We are not a mill. In fact, with a staff of only 4, you will come to know and love our staff very quickly and more importantly they will know you.
3. DENTAL INSURANCE. If a dentist advertises that they "accept" all insurance, it does not necessarily mean they are an in network provider. If they are not, what this can mean is that you will pay a lot more out of pocket for going there for treatment. I am a true provider for most major PPO's and some discount plans and will always disclose this truth to you at the beginning of our relationship.
4. BETTER PRICING. This section should be of most importance to those who do not have dental insurance but value the importance of good oral health. We already have and continue to have the best pricing in St. Tammany. Understand, this is not discount dentistry, but quality dentistry at a more affordable price. We are happy to prove this anytime and welcome you to bring in your treatment plan from another office for a second estimate.
5. EMERGENCIES. In the event of an emergency, you will be contacted promptly by the Doctor or a Staff member to get you comfortable and arrange to have your problem addressed in a timely manner.
6. OUR OFFICE. You arrive to a friendly, welcoming environment. At our office you are not just a number on a chart. Our staff will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable. In our waiting room you will not find televisions blasting advertsements of dental services offered by us. Our office manager goes above and beyond any we have ever seen to see to it that you obtain the most from your dental insurace benefits.
7. YOUR TREATMENT. You will never be pressured or intimidated into treatment. I am happy to explain all of your options and fees for services, give my recommendations and TOGETHER, we we select the treatment that you feel is best for you. We will obtain pre authorizations when the urgency of your situation allows for validation as to what your insurance company will contribute to your major dental work required.
8. PARENTS INVITED BACK. We will never refuse a parents right to be in the operatory while their child is being treated. Our philosophy, if it puts the parent at ease, or if its reasurring to the child to see the parents face, then its ok by us. Children are always rewarded for good behavior and its usally not a long period of time before they are telling their parents that they choose to go back by themselves as big boys or girls.
9. CONVENIENT SCHEDULING. Many of our patients prefer either the last appointment spot of the day, first thing in the morning, or over lunch break. Not only will we accomodate you, but also give you the convenience to schedule your next appointment (even 6 month cleaning) when you check out at your previous visit. Just tell us your needs and we will accomodate you.
10. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Since my graduation from dental school and to this day, I do the majority of my own lab work. I feel it is by my own two hands that exceptional fitting crowns, bridges, implants, dentures and partials are obtained. This attention to detail is demonstrated in every aspect of treatment received at Bailey Family Dentistry.
As mentioned on our main web page, if we have sparked your interest, give us a try. You have no obligation or commitment. At the very least, you will get a great cleaning by a great hygienist. If you find you like it here, and I think you will, we will have all of your records transferred to us from your other practice. I look forward to meeting you.